1) The Enterprise intercepts a stolen spaceship piloted by rebellious "space hippies". The hippies are beamed aboard just as the ship explodes.
1b) "Space, the final frontier" / Intro music
1c) (Martin) - Video
2a) (Evan / Jay) - Captain Kirk meets the hippies, who reject his authority.
2b) Chekov hears a familiar voice and recognizes Irina, his former love.
3a) (Mark H.) - Spock is sympathetic to the hippies' earnest cause.
3b) (Jay) - Kirk doesn't understand the hippies.
4) Reunited, Chekov and Irina question each others' life decisions.
5) (Crew) - McCoy discovers that Dr. Sevrin carries a deadly virus, but Sevrin refuses to quarantine.
6) (L&jD) - The hippies charm and befriend the Enterprise crew.
7) Scotty complains that the hippies are seeking to convert the Enterprise crew.
8) (Paul R.) - Spock tries to reason with Sevrin, who will not cooperate.
9) Spock reports to Kirk that Sevrin is insane. Nevertheless, Spock wants to help the hippies in their search for "Eden".
10) Adam visits Spock and invites him to join a music session.
11) Irina visits Chekov and learns how to run the ship from Auxiliary Control.
12) The hippies discuss their progress and plot their escape.
13) HIPPIE JAM: Some of the hippies dazzle the Enterprise crew with their music - joined by Spock.
13a) (Evan / Martin) - HIPPIE JAM: Song 1
13b) HIPPIE JAM: Song 2
13c) SPOCK/ADAM JAM
14) The remaining hippies free Sevrin, take over the ship, and set course for Eden.
15) (Martin) - Kirk and Spock try to negotiate with the hippies, to no avail.
16) The hippies incapacitate the crew with sound and escape in the shuttlecraft.
17) Recovering from the attack, Kirk and Spock beams down to the planet's surface.
18) (Crew) - The landing party finds the hippies in danger, the planet hostile to life. Adam has died from eating poisoned fruit.
19) Dr. Sevrin refuses to be rescued. Eating a poisonous fruit, he dies.
20) Back on board the ship, Irina says goodbye as the hippies prepare to leave.
NOTE ABOUT TEXT: If you want to use a detail not mentioned in this version of the story,
contact Martin and we'll work something out.
All original songs and recordings for this show will be
Copyright 2023 by their respective performers.
All rights for the songs are reserved.